Welcome to the FIRST EVER BoyMommy contest!
Below are 10 of my all-time favorite movie quotes, most of which make me laugh hysterically every time I think about them. In the interest of offering you, too, dear reader, a little holiday jolly, I’m running a contest. Comment with the correct movie title and you could WIN!
The prize? MY unending love and devotion! That’s right! It’s a coveted prize, I know. Chances of winning, probably pretty high.
Don’t cheat. I know you can go on the world wide internets and research the answers. Yes, you’re very clever.
|"Cinderella story. Outta nowhere. |
A former greenskeeper, now,
about to become the Masters champion.
It looks like a mirac...
It's in the hole! It's in the hole! It's in the hole!"
1. “Oh, but Baby Fish Mouth is sweeping the nation . . . “
2. “You wash yer hands on your own time!”
*Bonus: “I’m gonna activate your dental plan!”
3. “You CAN’T leave! All the plants are gonna die!”
4. “She falls down a well, her eyes go cross. She gets kicked by a mule. They go back. I don't know.”
5. “ . . . it smells like mushrooms, and everyone looks like they want to hurt me.”
6. “Bark twice if you’re in Milwaukee!”
7. “I think you'll be okay here. They have a thin candy shell. Huh. 'Surprised you didn't know that.”
8. “Would you please put some pants on? I feel weird having to ask you twice.”
9. “If he gets up, we'll all get up, it'll be anarchy.”
10. “He'll keep calling me, he'll keep calling me until I come over. He'll make me feel guilty. This is uh... This is ridiculous, ok I'll go, I'll go, I'll go, I'll go, I'll go. What - I'LL GO. Sh*t.”