The Winner of my Undying Devotion is . . .
my Happy Hour Neighbor, with SIX correct answers. Although I may have to take away her "friend" card for guessing Look Who's Talking.
1. “Oh, but Baby Fish Mouth is sweeping the nation . . . “
WHEN HARRY MET SALLY - the Pictionary scene where she's trying to draw the clue for "Baby Talk." Jess insists that "Baby Talk" is not a saying, to which Harry replies, "Oh, but Baby Fish Mouth is sweeping the nation. I hear them talking . . . "
2. “You wash yer hands on your own time!”
*Bonus: “I’m gonna activate your dental plan!”
BETTER OFF DEAD
3. “You CAN’T leave! All the plants are gonna die!”
4. “She falls down a well, her eyes go cross. She gets kicked by a mule. They go back. I don't know.”
|Can I refill your eggnog for you? |
Get you something to eat?
Drive you out to the middle of nowhere
and leave you for dead?
NATIONAL LAMPOON'S CHRISTMAS VACATION. Man, I loves me some Cousin Eddie. You gotta love a man who wears a black dickie under a white sweater and drives a "tenament on wheels."
5. “ . . . it smells like mushrooms, and everyone looks like they want to hurt me.”
6. “Bark twice if you’re in Milwaukee!”
7. “I think you'll be okay here. They have a thin candy shell. Huh. 'Surprised you didn't know that.”
TOMMY BOY - c'mon, our dog is named after Chris Farley, God rest his soul. I HAD to throw some Tommy Boy in the mix!
8. “Would you please put some pants on? I feel weird having to ask you twice.”
THE HANGOVER. If I had a nickel for every time I've had to say this . . .
9. “If he gets up, we'll all get up, it'll be anarchy.”
BREAKFAST CLUB. You mess with the bull . . . you get the horns.
10. “He'll keep calling me, he'll keep calling me until I come over. He'll make me feel guilty. This is uh... This is ridiculous, ok I'll go, I'll go, I'll go, I'll go, I'll go. What - I'LL GO. Sh*t.”
FERRIS BEULLER'S DAY OFF