Saturday, November 26, 2011

And the Winner Is . . .


The Winner of my Undying Devotion is . . . 

my Happy Hour Neighbor, with SIX correct answers.  Although I may have to take away her "friend" card for guessing Look Who's Talking.

1.  “Oh, but Baby Fish Mouth is sweeping the nation . . . “
WHEN HARRY MET SALLY - the Pictionary scene where she's trying to draw the clue for "Baby Talk."  Jess insists that "Baby Talk" is not a saying, to which Harry replies, "Oh, but Baby Fish Mouth is sweeping the nation.  I hear them talking . . . "

2.  “You wash yer hands on your own time!”
            *Bonus: “I’m gonna activate your dental plan!”
BETTER OFF DEAD 

3.  “You CAN’T leave!  All the plants are gonna die!”
STRIPES 

4.  “She falls down a well, her eyes go cross. She gets kicked by a mule. They go back. I don't know.”
Can I refill your eggnog for you?
Get you something to eat?
Drive you out to the middle of nowhere
and leave you for dead?
NATIONAL LAMPOON'S CHRISTMAS VACATION.  Man, I loves me some Cousin Eddie.  You gotta love a man who wears a black dickie under a white sweater and drives a "tenament on wheels."

5.  “ . . . it smells like mushrooms, and everyone looks like they want to hurt me.”
ELF

6.  “Bark twice if you’re in Milwaukee!”
ANCHORMAN

7.  “I think you'll be okay here.  They have a thin candy shell.   Huh.  'Surprised you didn't know that.”
TOMMY BOY - c'mon, our dog is named after Chris Farley, God rest his soul.  I HAD to throw some Tommy Boy in the mix!

8.  “Would you please put some pants on? I feel weird having to ask you twice.”
THE HANGOVER.  If I had a nickel for every time I've had to say this . . . 

9.  “If he gets up, we'll all get up, it'll be anarchy.”
BREAKFAST CLUB.  You mess with the bull . . . you get the horns.

10.  “He'll keep calling me, he'll keep calling me until I come over. He'll make me feel guilty. This is uh... This is ridiculous, ok I'll go, I'll go, I'll go, I'll go, I'll go. What - I'LL GO. Sh*t.”
FERRIS BEULLER'S DAY OFF


No comments:

Post a Comment

Be nice, kids.