25 Things You Don't Know About Me . . . .
1. I never wear blush.
2. I sleep on the left side of the bed, unless we’re in a hotel room, in which case I sleep furthest from the door. This way, if a monster breaks in through the door, he’ll get YOU first.
3. I could easily work at IKEA as the person who puts together the furniture. I'd have to work alone though; IKEA furniture assembly nearly ruined my marriage.
4. I can keep the book at a baseball game or on the GameChangerApp.
5. I hated Twilight, 50 Shades, and Harry Potter, (though I have enjoyed reading Harry Potter with my boys.)
6. My toes are ALWAYS painted. I'm vain.
7. I found my first gray hair on my 26th birthday.
8. I get anxious about impending pain, but I seem to have a high tolerance for it.
9. I had plastic surgery before I was 5 years old.
10. I’ve known two of my oldest friends since we were 3 years old, and they are the closest to sisters I’ve ever had.
11. I believe my Mother-in-Law likes me WAY better now than she did when she first met me. Apparently I'm an aquired taste.
12. I need a lot of sleep. Naps make me a better person.
13. I remember having my first experience with depression at age 13, and I worry that it’s a trait that will be passed on to my children.
14. I use Oil of Olay products simply because my grandmother did, and smelling it makes me think of her.
15. Friends is still my favorite tv show.
16. I do laundry every day. Every. Friggin’. Day.
17. I believe in Karma . . . the energy you put out into the world surrounds you at all times.
18. I have a tattoo - because no one ever believes a girl like me has one.
19. I believe my husband and I are like Yin & Yang. We are two pieces of a puzzle that complete each other; not in the sappy “you complete me” way, but in the way that we complement each other’s strengths and weaknesses.
20. I loved being pregnant because I felt like I finally fit into my body.
21. I feel guilty every day about my parenting – that I’m not good enough, I’m not paying enough attention, and that I need to be more engaged.
22. I am addicted to my computer.
23. I wish I had rushed a sorority in college. I'm really good at making those alphabet letters with the little dots on the ends.
24. I don’t know how to whistle.
25. Misplaced apostrophes make me crazy.