Tuesday, September 24, 2013

No thanks, CNN. I'd Rather Laugh at Stupid Sh*t.

I'm having one of those weeks where I just want to disconnect and go completely off the grid.  I try to be a responsible, educated citizen, but dude, CNN.com is such a downer.  Plus, as you may already be aware, I TURNED 40, so I figure I'm entitled to a mid-life crisis.  Haven't decided between having an affair or buying a car while Hubby is at work, but I'm leaning towards the car.  That way I don't have to shave my legs.

Anyhoo, in an attempt to cheer myself up and remember that there is GOOD in the world, I'm sharing things I find funny and/or heartwarming.  I don't own any of this, but I found it all on the world-wide internets.

Things that make me happy:

1.  The guy that dances to his iPod in public
Because, why the hell not?  I want to live my life this happily.

2.

3.  This article that my friend shared on Facebook.  How you react in situations such as this says more about YOU than it does about the "bad guy."  You never know what other people are going through.

4.  Liz Lemon might be my soul mate:

5.  Health class woulda been a lot more fun if I had added my own captions.


6.  Usually I don't like to divert attention to blogs other than my own, but I'm sorry, The Bloggess is friggin' hysterical.

7.  Speaking of poultry . . .



8. Live, from her mini-van, it's the Jeannie Tate Show!  Ten and two, woohoo!

9.  Oh, to be the substitue teacher.  This whole class is gonna feel.  my.  wrath.

10.  I'll be right back.  Gotta go tape Bill Murray to my mirror . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be nice, kids.