Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Household Organization

I feel that it's important to have an organized home, and I love it when things are labeled.

I present to you, Ice Tea:




Or perhaps you'd like some Orange Juice:






Prefer ice cubes in your beverage?  No problem; we gotcha covered:





What you have here is a firm example of why Hubby says no one else finds me funny except for ME, and that I'm the only one who laughs at my jokes.  And honestly, I have gotten quite a giggle out of my little project.  Clearly I need to make better use of my time.























1 comment:

  1. I just found your blog and I can't stop laughing (in a good way, of course!). Your household organization tips are fantastic and I am totally going to copy you. I, too, am a mom of boys (only two so I'm ok to go near the oven) and I find many reasons daily to say, "So glad I don't have girls." But yeah, apparently this is my life story so I'll step away from the computer before Randy Newman comes in and starts singing, "You've got a friend in me." Long story short (too late!), you've got a new fan. :D
    ~Patti

    ReplyDelete

Be nice, kids.