Saturday, March 8, 2014

Ugh. I'm going back to bed.

The Needy McNeedersons are at it again.  Within the first half hour of being awake this morning:



  • I'm hungry.
  • Help me put these in the bag.
  • Have you seen my wallet?
  • Where's my cell project?
  • Who drank all these beers?
  • Can you put the straw in my juice box?
  • I can't get the tv to work!
  • I need you to update this baseball roster.
  • Remember?  From the Lego Movie?
  • Can you read me a book?
  • Can I watch another Scooby?
  • What did you do with the other bag?
  • I'm thirsty.
  • Can Michael and I have a sleepover?
  • Watch this!
  • Look!  I took your picture while you were sleeping.  
    Here.  I brought you batteries.
    Now do it!  Do it now!
  • Can I play outside?
  • Where's the remote?
  • Whose underwear is this?
  • I need the tunnel!
  • It's Talking Tom. . . .
  • The red car's not going fast enough . . . can you put some more batteries in?
  • Come look at my cytoplasm!




I'm going back to bed.  Y'all can fend for yourselves.

1 comment:

  1. Talking Tom is the devil.... Him and all his little talking friends. So annoying!!!

    ReplyDelete

Be nice, kids.